can i bring this back?
important psa about buns
We raised rabbits when I was a child and my sister gave a rabbit a bath (she was 5) and it died..so heed this instruction.
I wasn’t going to reblog this, but then I realized I might save a rabbit.
This is important guys. If your rabbit gets into something gnarly and you HAVE to bathe them:
1. Fill a bowl with warm water.
2. Get a washcloth. Put it in the water. Squeeze it out until it is just damp.
3. Lightly scrub the dirty area on your bun.
4. That is it. DO NOT get your bun wet. Only slightly damp on the part that was dirty.
…I’m getting a bunny soon. I’m glad I read this now.
reblog and retag please.
let’s save bunnies!
- iPhone user: I'm so excited to get the iPhone 6
- Android user: Why do people with iPhones think they're so much better than everyone else
- iPhone user: I just like this pho-
- Android user: The Samsung Anus5000 had that screen *snort* like 2 years ago! *glomping noise* How are you enjoying 2012 you mindless sheeple?? *uses inhaler to suppress incoming asthma attack*